Thursday, March 20, 2014

Buy and Sell Tickets!!

Hi All,

  Below you will see the beautiful quilt made for CMQG members to sell tickets on to raise money for our Guild.

  The quilt was made and donated by Gail Mitchell, who gave freely of her time and expertise, and it was quilted by Nancy Colpitts who also donated her time and expertise!

  Tickets are available through Myrna Tweedy of the CMQG and can be purchased at any meeting.


Myrna and Ann show the quilt


Lovely quilting design.

  Lovely isn't it?  I would love to have it in MY house!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how good I feel about donating this quilt. I know that the proceeds will go far in purchasing supplies for our community projects. I am so grateful that Nancy quilted it. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Cotton Mill Quilt Guild September 2024

Our Show & Tell  September 16th, 2024 Victoria Quilt Charity Draw.  Quilt A : Log Cabin Quilt  B  New Brunswick. Quilt C: Winter Mauree...