Tuesday, February 9, 2021

" I Heart You" Some More

Just received some more "I Heart You" runners.  This time they're from Kathy F. who also included a very fine fellow she did with paper piecing.

Kathy said "I made the hearts for my 2 granddaughters, A now loves turquoise and T’s favourite colour is now green. 😊 I have to be quick before colour preferences change! The girls will likely use these for doll quilts. The paper pieced raccoon with the Valentine’s ❤️, is for my grandson C and heaven knows what he’ll do with it!😊 But...it was fun to do."




Everyone is sure to be thrilled that their grandmother did such an awesome job and remembering their favorite colours too.  Love the racoon, especially the "who - me????" look on his face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...