Friday, June 19, 2020


Another June completion!

Kathy F. has a project to share today.  

Kathy said " I finished my Block of the Week, 52 blocks from Nova Scotian, Darlene D'eon, yesterday. It is the same block repeated for the year.  I did it “scrappy" as you can tell.  It is amazing how few of my scraps seem to get used when I do scrappy quilts!😳😉. Guess I need to make more!  This one, I straight line quilted myself and machine bound it.  I’m happy to have it finished.  Another UFO to cross off during this Covid time!"







































So cute - and you are right, it seems to take many scrappy quilts to get that scrap pile to look smaller.

Happy Sewing & Stay Cool,
Gloria P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...