Saturday, November 15, 2014

CMQG message

Hi Guild Members...

Don't forget that our meeting is Monday at 9am!  November seems to be going so quickly, I thought that I would post this little reminder.

 If you are not working on the Block of the Month with Joan and Jennifer, there will be quilts set up to tie, so have a seat and tie or lear to tie from the experts.  I myself have never tied a quilt, so I wish I could be there to try it.

Remember to bring a TOONIE for our Christmas coffee give away.

Have fun and sew happily,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy (again). Thanks for taking part in Blogathon Canada today, hope you'll get lots of visitors here, to see what CMQG is up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. And thank you for naming CMQG to the Blogathon!

      Delete

Cotton Mill Quilt Guild September 2024

Our Show & Tell  September 16th, 2024 Victoria Quilt Charity Draw.  Quilt A : Log Cabin Quilt  B  New Brunswick. Quilt C: Winter Mauree...