Hi Guild Members...
Don't forget that our meeting is Monday at 9am! November seems to be going so quickly, I thought that I would post this little reminder.
If you are not working on the Block of the Month with Joan and Jennifer, there will be quilts set up to tie, so have a seat and tie or lear to tie from the experts. I myself have never tied a quilt, so I wish I could be there to try it.
Remember to bring a TOONIE for our Christmas coffee give away.
Have fun and sew happily,
Kathy
A daytime quilt guild in Fredericton, NB Canada with enthusiastic quilter members!
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Meeting Workshop
ATTIC WINDOW WORKSHOP NEED: 1/4" foot (for seams) quilting rulers (for measuring 2 1/2" sq...
-
Cotton Mill Guild 2017-2018 Coordinator Joan Meeting Dates Tentative Workshops Assistant Coordinator Jen...
-
It's September and the air is fresh and clear. If you look around, you can see some of the trees starting to turn color. That also mea...
-
Show & Tell January 19th, 2026 Kate's beautiful Quilt Front & Back Joan made a Mystic Mountain Table runner & Quilt. Anna ...
Hi Kathy (again). Thanks for taking part in Blogathon Canada today, hope you'll get lots of visitors here, to see what CMQG is up to. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda. And thank you for naming CMQG to the Blogathon!
Delete