Friday, July 2, 2021

Down to the last days of the 2021 hockey season and we have a hockey quilt!

For those of us who are or have a Habs fan in the house, game nights are tense!  Barb E. has done more than stare at the TV - she made a lovely hockey quilt as a gift.

Barb said "For my great niece, a young teenager. Black, red, white are her hockey team colors. 

I mitered quilt corners for the first time...2 left ones on  quilt, 4 little ones on the panel.  The other side is BENTO BOX, sewed by my sister, in a different color choice from the bird feeder quilt I finished earlier."



Great work, Barb.  Your niece is sure to love your gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...