Thursday, January 14, 2021

Stash Busting

Barb E. is happy to announce she's taken a chunk out of her stash.  Here is her story:

"I made 5 pillow cases for gifts. Two were moose and one was a deer family were blocks that could have been on a quilt. I sewed each to fabric. The backs do not match the front, so owner can get another look. Two were prints ..horses or fish under water..with plain fabric on the other side.  I used almost 5 yards out of my stash.  Yea!  Happy New Year to all!"



What a great idea for making pillow cases and congratulations on the stash bust.

Happy sewing everyone.
Gloria P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...