Saturday, January 16, 2021

Scrap Buster!

Jennifer S. has completed a scrap buster quilt which she is donating to the Quilts of Valour organization.

Jennifer said "When we were in lockdown, I took all my scrappy strips and made 9 inch blocks using the freezer paper base and the sew, flip and press method.  Now I am putting them together. This is my green one – more colours to come."


and that's not all, folks - stay tuned!  

Jennifer also participated in the January project and completed her heart runner including an embroidered edge. So cute and a great opportunity to try out those fancy stitches on our machines.



  

Great work, Jennifer.  Can't wait to see the colour of your next quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi folks,
    I love your greens Jennifer!! A perfect Irish quilt I think! ☘️☘️ Lovely job on your hearts quilt, great colour choices.😊
    Also, Gloria , you do a superb 🎉 job with our Blog. Thank you so much for the work you’ve continued to do throughout this COVID-19 mess!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...