Monday, November 16, 2015

October 2015 - Meeting with Show and Tell

    

    October's meeting went well I am told.  Because I was unable to attend Gail M took pictures for me, for the blog and I am sharing them finally today.  Jo-Anne, thank you for taking notes as always.
Also the Guild thanks Joyce Newman for making and bringing a set of poles for displaying our Show and Tell quilts.  THANK YOU!!

   A little computer problem made sharing the photos difficult  from Gail to me  I am sorry that you ran in to trouble, but despite being a little late...here we are and here we go!

SHOW AND TELL - OCTOBER

Cecile's colourful quilt.  

Cecile explaining her lovely label.

Ann C showing her husband Don's bear paw quilt!

Ann and her placemats.

Estella M with her gorgeous quilt and runner

Estella and her rag quilt

Wow, lovely One Block Wonder Estella!

Sweet Christmas pillows by Estella

Sally's amazing Flip Flop quilt
Brenda C showing her scary Hallowe'en quilt.  Great job!

"I Spy with my little eye"...lovely quilt Brenda.

Bette E's beautifully done Lest We Forget Wallhanging

Kathy A's Sunflower table topper

Betty C's stunning multi pieced quilt

Joanne B's calming baby quilt

Joanne also showing her sewing machine cover.

Betty C's Grandmother's Album.  WOW!!

Linda W's SPOOKY Hallowe'en quilt.

Linda W also did this lovely Row by Row quilt 

Dianne K's Block of the Month
Lovely Sampler Dianne!

Dianne showing her table runner

Great job Dianne!

Nilu H shows her beautiful table topper!

Pauline L showing her star table topper

Joyce N shows her batik wall hanging.  Another winner Joyce!

Cecile's colourful Magic Tile quilt.

 That is all for this month.  I hope that I got everything right, if not please correct me via comment section.  I'll be back in the next few days with our Nov. Meeting's Show and Tell.
Do Quilt,
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Mill Quilt Guild September 2024

Our Show & Tell  September 16th, 2024 Victoria Quilt Charity Draw.  Quilt A : Log Cabin Quilt  B  New Brunswick. Quilt C: Winter Mauree...