Thursday, November 15, 2012

Plain colors of fabric needed!

I have received the 8 colors that will be used in the new Marysville Elementary School.   

To add a bit of accent to our I SPY quilt that we are making and donating to the School's foyer, I need a small amount of solid colored fabrics in any of colors you see here.   The minimum I would need to accent one hexagon is a strip  sized minimum 3.5" x 11".  

I know it's hard to match colors from a photo, so I will bring this color chart with  me to the meeting on Monday, November 19th.  If you have any that look close to this, bring, and we'll see how close it is on Monday.  

Thanks Everyone.


2 comments:

  1. The new school will be very happy to receive such a treasure. What a nice manner in which to decorate this new facility. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder Gail! I will look and see what plain fabrics I have.

    ReplyDelete

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...