Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Winter wonderland - Row of the Month - October 2013

At our October regular meeting, Joan B. and Jennifer S. gave out notes for doing two more rows on our Winter Wonderland Row of the Month project.      The "Winter Wonderland" row, and the "Mittens" row.  There will be no row instructions next month since we'll be in the busy Christmas season.

Note:  Since I have all my fusible pieces cut now, I thought I'd let you know I used almost exactly 1 meter of light paper backed fusible.  

Joan brought many copies of the letters and the mitten template at the meeting, but they were snapped up quickly.  If you didn't get a set, just leave a comment or email Gail M. and she'll send you a copy to print out on your printer.      For a full picture of our Row of the Month quilt, check out last month's blog post by clicking here.

Thanks Joan and Jennifer.

1 comment:

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...