Thursday, June 18, 2020

Another finished quilt for this month

I hope everyone is still safe and enjoying the opportunity to see family and friends again under the current allowable circumstances.  It appears the heat is on for the next few days for sure.

I've been reminded this week how hot weather and hand sewing down a binding on a queen size quilt are not a good combination.  The following is my completion using both a pattern and fabric from Bonnie & Camille.  They called the pattern "Modern Vintage".  I used a 50/50 bamboo/cotton batting and kept the quilting simple.





And now on to the next project....

Keep those pictures coming and happy sewing,
Gloria P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...