Thursday, March 3, 2022

WHOO HOO - MORE NEW STUFF!!!!

Barb E. and Kathy F. are helping to keep the next dry spell of submissions at bay.

Barb. E. submitted this first quilt earlier but included more info that this will be a Tiny Homes  donation.  The pattern is called "Arrowheads" and Barb used all scraps for this quilt.

The second is also a scrap buster for the Tiny Homes project.

Barb said of the third photo "Bookcase, is a panel I made and put on a duvet cover. Titles of books are pieces of selvedges. I am using my domestic machine to quilt them myself.  I can see a difference in my pile of scraps, finally."

Great Work, Barb!  The donation quilts are sure to be appreciated.





And Kathy F. also has projects to mark off her list of UFO's.  First up are Kathy's blocks of the month with January, February and March completed.


And finally today is Kathy's "Happy Villages" and it is so cute!!!  She's even included the pattern cover for anyone wanting more info.  








Awesome work, ladies.  I'm so happy you've forwarded them for posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Mill Quilt Guild's March Meeting

 Monday March 18th, 2024 Show & Tell Orphan Blocks quilt for our guild by Joyce N. Joyce made a beautiful NB scenes quilt to be raffled ...