Monday, February 28, 2022

New Stuff Two Days in a Row!

Jennifer S sent me the following today - Hexies - better yet - Free Hexies now made into beautiful quilts as gifts for some lucky people.

Jennifer said "The attached pictures are 3 quilt tops I have made from free hexies from Joyce Newman. I believe they were from different people as the seams were not the same and not the same as mine I discovered so I had to get creative!  The finished one is a comfort quilt and already has a home. The other two will either be a comfort quilt or a shelter quilt. A few snags along the way as I tried to piece them together and get them to lay flat."




Wonderful work, Jennifer.  Hopefully we will be able to meet again soon.

1 comment:

Cotton Mill Quilt Guild's March Meeting

 Monday March 18th, 2024 Show & Tell Orphan Blocks quilt for our guild by Joyce N. Joyce made a beautiful NB scenes quilt to be raffled ...