Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Just before a trip to the post office...

Kathy F. is sharing her sweet little baby quilt.  Love the penguin.

Kathy said "My great nephew Thomas was born in Halifax last month during this Covid-19 crisis. Needless to say no one but his parents have seen this little tyke😕.   However, here is his cheery baby quilt to put in the mail ASAP, as we won’t be able to deliver  it across our provincial border for ?? ages.     Thanks to Janet M for the sharing of the penguin pattern. Otherwise I completed the whole quilt on my Featherweight and Pfaff Passport machines. 
I love the animal backing, don’t you? It feels SO good."








Nice work Kathy.  Thomas is sure to enjoy such a sweet gift.


Keep those pictures coming and happy sewing,
Gloria P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15th, 2024

Our retreat Table Topper  Jennifer completed her granddaughters quilt.  I was quilted by Joan. Estella completed a beautiful quilt. Estella ...